Monday, March 19, 2018

This week I have been mostly... w/b 12/03/18

Week beginning: 12/03/18

No. of evening meetings: 2
Films watched: 2
Healthy eating: Good
Mental health: OK

This week I am into my second week of trying to get back onto the healthy eating wagon (one which I fell off a long time ago). Two years ago I set out to reduce my sugar intake, but have had numerous stops and starts since. This time I am a bit more determined and I seem to be doing better.

The main thrust of my plan is trying to cut out as much unnessessary sugary and processed things from my diet as possible, in combination with eating more fruit and veg. I have managed the latter part quite well, so now all I have to do is concentrate on the first.

Apart from that, this week has been fairly normal with a trip to the cinema to see Black Panther (I don't get out to the flicks much these days so it's a rare treat) and waking up to snow again on Sunday morning, which was a nice surprise.

I also got to film a conference in Swansea's Guildhall, an imposing civic building with incredible 30s architecture and design which I'd never been to before.

No comments:

Post a Comment