Thursday, May 17, 2012

Woo! 200 Posts!

I just realised I posted my 200th blog article yesterday.

Wow – so far I have managed to punch a big JC hole of self-written drivel into the belly of the Interweb 200 times.

200 times!

It may not sound much, but for me, that's amazing. I have been writing since  January 2009 (over three years!) and when I started out I did wonder how long it would last (Article number 1, peeps. Read it and weep!).

A lot has happened since then. I've set up a company, moved house, had another son and bought an iPhone (in no particular order of importance, of course...). In a bit of a New Year's kind of way, I wonder what will happen in the next three years.

Hmm, could be interesting.

If you've only been reading recent posts, I urge you to sample the wide variety of wisdom, mirth and education (wismircation, if you will) that is contained within this hallowed blog. Here are some fine examples:

My most popular post (over 2,100 page views): Happy Oreo-ness!
My fanboy post: The Loss of Mac Exclusivity
My sad post: Another funeral
My car rant post: Here – just take all the money I have
My Jedward post (seriously): The John and Edward Timeline
My apocalypse post: Packing for the Apocalypse
and finally .... My apology for not blogging enough post: Crazy crazy times...

I suppose I can't celebrate again until I get to 500, so I'll see you at the party in about 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Well done sir. I write some stuff, but almost never press "publish". I'm far too cagey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks H - perhaps you should write under a pseudonym?

    ReplyDelete