I'd like to write more of my random ramblings on this here blog but time is a precious commodity at the mo'.
(If you'd like to sponsor my blog so that I can afford to regularly maintain it, any donations would be welcome!).
Current thoughts, Twitter-style:
- Getting paid for a job that is worth about four times as much grrrr!
- Hoping mortgage company won't mind my self-employed status
- My TomTom has returned from TomTom hospital and is working again - hurrah!
- I am eating too much bad stuff at the moment and not exercising enough - bad news
- Why don't talkers realise that they talk too much and why can't they just let other people get a word in edgeways??
- God is good. He is always good. Don't worry - be content and praise the Lord.
There you go. That's my blog subjects covered for the next few weeks.
Let's keep in touch ... I won't be far away, just getting my head down on some work with a few gasps for air along the way.
Bye for now!