Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mr Anonymous

Call me paranoid, but before I started this blog, I decided I would keep things as anonymous as possible. Not least because I fear those evil phishing webmonkeys would gleam enough from my entries to be able to fleece my credit card...oops! I've said too much!

I don't even have a credit card. Or a bank account. In fact, I keep all my money under my mattress. Hmm - you might come round and rob my house. Actually, er, I only accept payment in livestock, fruit, vegetables or lint. So don't bother. It's simply not worth it. Go and steal from that Richard Branson guy, he's LOADED.

So if you're wondering how I'm going to do this, I will explain. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. I will always refer to myself as JC. I won't tell you why, but if you know me already then you will know. My friends aren't gonna rob me. I am married with a toddler son. My wife I will simply call Wifey and my son JK. I live in Cardiff, the capital city of Wales, and I like food. That's all I'm going to say about my personal details.

Ha! Try and find out who I am now, evil phishing webmonkey riffraff!

No comments:

Post a Comment